ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 ....... Feeling fresh

BG 182, BMW 320d
Decided to give the 182 a wash ....... didn't quite intend the 4 hours odd hours of washing, claying, polishing and waxing.......

Also got to put a new tailgate badge :)

First off was a good claying and got a good amount of grime of it !

20140730_165346.jpg

Before badge

20140730_153633.jpg

After:

20140730_155753.jpg

Looks much better IMO

And a good claying, polishing and waxing got her looking like this :) Not bad for using the left overs from last summer

1406736765856.jpg

1406736633551.jpg

Gonna have a go at the engine bay tomorrow if I can be bothered.

Cheers for looking

BG 182, BMW 320d
Looks in very good nick that

Sure you know mate , but your exhaust could do with re-aligning

Aye its alright needs a paint correction tbh but its 9 years old so not bad considering

Yeah I know its not a million miles away so its not annoying me that much yet. Going to get a new one at some point so just going to leave it until then.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Its not far off at all. People pack the mounts up with various things, like nuts fixed with cable ties and can get universal inserts which are harder and don't sag

BG 182, BMW 320d
Its not far off at all. People pack the mounts up with various things, like nuts fixed with cable ties and can get universal inserts which are harder and don't sag

Ah might have a look tomorrow see if I can get it a bit more centred ...... The last exhaust I messed around with fell off so might leave it.

Clio 182 + Recaros
Looking good, how are the recaro trendlines holding up, I an assumimng these we factory fitted?

BG 182, BMW 320d
1410355764493.jpg

Santa came today :)

Hoping that wont be having issues like the group buy as its non res decat system :)

Cant wait to get rid of the old french tin can

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Santa came today :smile:
Hoping that wont be having issues like the group buy as its non res decat system :smile:
Cant wait to get rid of the old french tin can
Awesome!! When are you getting it fitted? :D