ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 182 after a wash and tidy up

Gave the car a clean inside and out, was very filthy and the interior definitely needed doing, and i just caught the sun before it went down so nipped over the fields for a few pics, still want a better photo location but seeing as these are the first propper pics since ive owned it they will do for now.

So far:

Tidied up, both belt kits and dephaser changed
RS 192 exhaust
powerflexed dogbone bushes
carbon di noc wrapped interior (for now)
Eibach Sportlines
New RS rear badge
Some painted touches
Skoda splitter
A few more bits i cant remeber

Pics:

6923962867_15756e35e1_z.jpg

1 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

6923967335_772267387d_z.jpg

2 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

6777857148_e881693f5b_z.jpg

3 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

6777863486_f69ae58861_z.jpg

4 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

6923985893_3edc1ed383_z.jpg

5 by Guy Sampson, on Flickr

Link to my project thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?607540-Black-Gold-182-55-plate-progress-thread

Thanks for the comments everyone, the alloys where clean but had lots of black spots and black lines on the insides of the spokes, bilberry/clay/tardis wouldnt shift it so i tried wonder wheels which did the job, i can tell its very strong so sealed the wheels after with rim wax.

The paint looks shiney but the side skirts and bonnet definitely need a machine polish for small scratches, and the rest of the paint for shine!

I want to get a colour theme going, spray the dash inserts / wheel insert and gear insert a colour with the correct logos and lacquer over, then the same for the engine cover and paint the inlets.

Just waiting for summer now!