ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BG 172 - the Vee replacement :(

Ph1 172.
Well, I decided a few weeks ago that I need to save more money for my first house, so this meant the V6 has to go

Here is the replacement,

It is 122k and in need of a cam belt replacement, but is otherwise in good condition.

I need to fit a splitter and replace the front rubber in the engine bay.

I hope to replace the wheels with F1 and lower the car slightly as I think it rides quite high

The pictures were taken at different times of day, hence the change in vividness.
20130813_183634_1_zps5af09ecc.jpg
20130813_085816_1_zpsa0b0f689.jpg

Last edited:

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Enjoy, get a little project thread on the go.

Where did the V6 go? I do sometimes wonder if I should do the same but would rather take out a large loan than part with the V

Ph1 172.
I still have the Vee, I know I need to sell it, but I don't quite yet actually want to put it up for sale! I just ordered new discs for it this morning! And I would really like to get some of the paint issues rectified for the next owner before I sell it too.

Fletcher, every day is a school day as they say.