ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bexley Meet Sun 21st March

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
After complaining we don't have a rep for around here, I decided to set something up anyways...

15:30
Sunday 21st March
Danson Park
DA6 8HL
Google Maps Link

Plan is to meet in Danson Park, in the carpark next to the pub, its not normally very busy, especially at this time of year.

We'll have a good lookie at the cars, get some pics as it'll be nice and light and then get some food in the pub? Its quite a nice ub without outside seating if the weather agree's.

Our local area is drastically lacking in any kind of meets or activities, despite the amount of active members we have.

I expect to see TEG, MikeB, Smitchell, WILLIE, SteveMurr, Megzy, Bennyboy (t5 will agree then bail) and hopefully some from a little further afar, Essex, Tonbridge etc. as we're really not that far apart!

Who's game then?

1.Robbos

BG182®
^^Megzy make sure this time your not working eh, lol.

Great idea, area wise Rob. Good place to meet and surprised it's never been thought of before.

I'll jot me down on this, and no doubt Mitchell too.

1.Robbos
2.Megzy
3.WilliE
4.Smitchell1

Nimbus 197
Willlie dont woz il be their.. Promise.. u havent seen the 197 yet have u lol.. its abit neglected atm tbh x

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Willlie dont woz il be their.. Promise.. u havent seen the 197 yet have u lol.. its abit neglected atm tbh x

May come- depending on what car I have- both 182's will be gone by then-
Maybe a cooper S JCW on a 7 plate if thats allowed-

Megzy-- Was you following me the other week heading towards well hall- I was in the LY 182-nimbuis 197 came past me as I turned off-

S:S

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
no idea.. ive been all over the place.. dnt recall seeing a LY..

No worries- you look like that 'all over the place type girl ;)

no probs robbos-

With the whole alloy refurb we talked about- does it matter if the tyre is on?

S

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tyre on is fine Steve, I'll just let it down a bit so I can get to whatever.

As I said before I need to see it, but hopefully I can just fill/sand whatever, blow it over and then it should be insvisible from a small distance.

A whole wheel repaint would be near impossible to match, but the way I stated above should be fine.

Looks like a nice location but a bit to far for me to travel, plus im in wales for a few days. Need a tonbridge meet sorting out.

MG ZR x2, Polo, CTR
I'm still off the road, if it's back from the stealers in time I'll be interested

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
I'm still off the road, if it's back from the stealers in time I'll be interested

Cool stuff, you got to come far?

might pop down :)

can't see a pub at that postcode though?

Definately a pub there, unless they knocked it down in the last month or so, lol! That postcode is just for the park itself, you can only drive in the park at one entrance, follow that one road, and it leads you to the pub.

I am NOT your wife!!! :rasp:

Robbos, I will be there mate

1.Robbos
2.Megzy
3.WilliE
4.Smitchell1
5.Danny172

Cool stuff, shame Rob is working, but I'm sure we'll survive without him. (I'll miss his camera more) ;)

1.Robbos
2.Megzy
3.WilliE
4.Smitchell1
5.Danny172
6.Timmyd

Should be a good selection of cars now! Ph1 172 x2, RB 182, Nimbus 197, BG 182, Ph2 172 hopefully matteh's mk1.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Anyone else up for this? None of the essex lot etc?

Its a 10 min drive from the dartford tolls.....

Could everyone who is already down as attending please PM me your mobile no. if I haven't already got it, this is so I can confirm you are coming before we go down there....

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
1.Robbos
2.Megzy
3.WilliE
4.Smitchell1
5.Danny172
6.Timmyd
7.Mikeb
8.Steve@R-Sport Cars
9.Johnc172
10. Levaz

Only 9? Thought we'd have at least a few more!

Edit: 10 actually as SOME PEOPLE, (Steve, John, Levaz) don't put their name on the list.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
About 3:30ish, what times the karting???

Cheeky? Me? Never.

P.s saw t4phy parked nearly next to me the other day at the gym, thought it was you at first, never been so excited in my life. Let down.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Why are you sometimes down this way Joe? (I remember you saying you was in Eltham at some point)

Where's karting? You could maybe make it for a pint or something.

A ANIMAL
Why are you sometimes down this way Joe? (I remember you saying you was in Eltham at some point)

Where's karting? You could maybe make it for a pint or something.

Kartings at lakeside mate. But i might have the Mrs with me and she probably wont be in the mood after watching me race round for 4 hours lol.

i have friends inWelling and dartford so i come down a few times a month. it's only 25 mins away!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Kartings at lakeside mate. But i might have the Mrs with me and she probably wont be in the mood after watching me race round for 4 hours lol.

Ok dude, furry muff.

It's only 25 mins away!
When you wrote this, I couldnt decide if you were being sarky, as its quite a bit more than 25 mins iirc... but then I saw you wrote this...

I have friends in Welling and Dartford

So I knew you weren't being serious

;)