ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better speaker suggestions?

Clio 197
Want to upgrade the sound system in my car but I dont really want a sub as they take up to much room.

Is it possible to just get better speakers and get better base and loudness?

Would I also have to get a different head unit? Or can I just get better speakers?

Any help much appreciated! :)

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
You could just get better speakers, nearly anything aftermarket will be better than standard i really recommend JL Audio but they are not cheap, for even better quality and more control over the sound you could get an aftermarket head unit. As regards to a sub you can get slim subs which would fit under the passenger seat if its bass that you want.

Really though the place to start is the limit of what you want to spend, if its £100 just speakers, £200 speakers and a head unit, £300+ speakers head unit and an amp

Clio 197
Gf doesn't want a subwoofer :( I think just better speakers are the way forward for me. I haven't got a clue what to look for when buying better speakers though.

Can you send some links of decent speakers that would fit please? £100 would probs be my limit for speakers.