ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Better Pictures with Coilovers on!!

renault clio
Finally got round to giving the Clio a quick wash down and some half decent pictures with the coillovers and front spacers on, the rear is still got to go down a little bit more, let me know your thoughts and opinions on what I should do next?

DSC00050.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

DSC00064.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00061.jpg

DSC00068.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

renault clio
It has 15mm spacers on the front but due to the rear going lower at the end of the month It would catch on the tyre too much If I put the spacers on the back also.

Evo 6, E92 320d
get it colour coded id say, add to the stealthy image. Also i rekon sum xenon effect light bulbs, i got them on mine and they look so much better than normal,like a bright white with a blue tint.

renault clio
Love the side on shot, would be interested in seeing some better pics.

Thankyou,yea I need to get some good arty photos,i was in a rush with the light fading and bits to do etc, I will get some when the rear has gone down lower and i've got a full day.

get it colour coded id say, add to the stealthy image. Also i rekon sum xenon effect light bulbs, i got them on mine and they look so much better than normal,like a bright white with a blue tint.

Yeap im really contemplating colour coding but i'm also looking at 172 front and rear bumpers so I'm not sure if it would be worth it?

Mercedes C Class Sport
Looks epic mate, just get the renault sport front grille. would just finish the car off nicely

2001 A(wful)uthentique
Looks spot on mate.

Don't suppose you fancy selling those wheels that are laying around in your garage? ;)

renault clio
what sideskirts are on your car?

and,

where did you get them from?

Cheers.

Better pictures? better than what? lol

Looks good tho :)

They are replica 172 sideskirts, i got mine from ebay, Around £70 delivered i think

Al I put up 4 pictures the other night which were pretty rubbish and said I would be taken better pictures soon, so these are in this thread.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
looks sweet!
didnt you have apex on it before?

have you sold them, if not pm me!

Evo 6, E92 320d
172 rear bumper would be good, and the 1*2 grille, i wouldnt worry about the front bumper and wings quite yet, looks good as is.

renault clio
looks sweet!
didnt you have apex on it before?

have you sold them, if not pm me!

I did have buddy...Unfortunatly they are provsionally sold at the moment,but if it falls through i shall pm you straight away...i thought you bought a set of coilovers the same as mine though?

Thanks for all the positive comments guys:) ...next up is an rs front grill me thinks.