ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bet this guy just sh@t himself

clio 172
A lot of you have most proberbly seen this but thought I would post it for any1 who hasn't [video]http://www.break.com/index/car-hits-oil-slick-at-150mph.html[/video]

Video is about a million miles away from the average CS "I hit some oil on a round about gave it a dab of oppo and saved it but then the curb actually moved 1m due to a landslide and therefore gave me +30 degrees of camber."

Enjoyable to watch the save though.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Seen it from pistonheads, but it's still an epic save nonetheless. Love the way he gets out and wanders around checking for issues. Cool as a cucumber. If it had been me I'd have binned it in panic on the first dab of oppo.

Am I right in thinking in these situations you shouldn't brake, coz that'll make you lost complete control coz the back'll overtake the front?

Very lucky guy. Bet his heart was pounding!

Clio ph2 172
as said a lucky guy should have kept his for in it tho as it looks like he lifted off which would of made the back end tail worse lol

fair play to him tho

clio 172
Video is about a million miles away from the average CS "I hit some oil on a round about gave it a dab of oppo and saved it but then the curb actually moved 1m due to a landslide and therefore gave me +30 degrees of camber."

Enjoyable to watch the save though.
lol at this^^

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Towards the end of the slide? After the change the car straightened up. Change gear, foot down and let the car do the rest.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Title should say FAO Danny Keenan.

I'd say dab of oppo, but that was a LOT of opposite lock.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Watch again, the slow mo shows he nearly changed gear! But either way he held it well.

Ah I see it now mate. I thought when he lowered his right hand he was changing gear.