ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Xbox wireless adaptor.

Nimbus 197, Ph1 172
I'm looking to buy one for my Cousin for Christmas, but I think £50-£60 for a genuine Microsoft one is a bit steep. I've looked on Amazon for generic ones, with mixed reviews.

Has anyone used anything other than the real thing? What would you recommend?

Not really what you want, but I got like a 15m ethernet cable? or whatever its called for like £5 from my local computer shop. Could buy that and get a game with the money you've saved?!

I went the ethernet cable route as well. My mate is a sparky and made me up a 30M cable which I've ran all round the house so my housemates now hate me, especially when I'm on Live and everyone else's Internet slows to a crawl!

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
even the older G (white) official one is good, worked flawlessly for me for 3 years, XBox Live, media streaming, etc, no issues

shame the one built into the PS3 is so crap in comparison

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive only got the G one which can be had on Ebay for a tenner or less, works fine for me, usually got one of the best connections in game, however we do have 20mb broadband (proper broadband, Virgin)

ive tried it on 10mb broadband and i can notice the difference

id love the N one just for anything extra i might get, but its well steep @ £50, can get them on Ebay usually for £35