ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to pay 250€

Clio RS
William-071018204222.jpg

Clio RS
renaultcover

better prestressing springs (get lower)

and the black ones are some plates wich give more negative wheelcamber at the rear (Original from renault sport)

tuning is so expensive in germany :(

just sold some of those camber shims, those springs look really thin compared to the eibach race coils? are they going to be the only spring u have at the rear?

Tuning does look expensice in germany!

Clio RS
those springs look really thin compared to the eibach race coils? are they going to be the only spring u have at the rear?

no no that are helper springs at the front like you said. In pressed mode they are more thin like the originals from FK. So i can go 1,5cm lower.

just sold some of those camber shims,

Do you sell some of this camber shims, now? Which angle?

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
But the fk's are too low at the bak in std trim mate? Thats why it's impossible to cornerweight them...Coil bindin.

Chocolate Bar™
dont understand why you'd need new helper springs for the front, because as standard you can get your sump resting on the tarmac with ease lol

Clio RS
The reason for new helper is that the stressing of complete coilover isn't enough at front. So main coilspring is shaking to much...

im sorry i cant explain much better...so i will show you pics next trime