ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way to clean the engine bay???

I always admire people has super clean engine bay. How do they clean the metal area??? I dun use engine cover becos it is too hot in HK.

May I have some advice of how to clean the area shown on pic below???

img4637l.jpg

Bus w**ker
do NOT use water!
Errrm...I do and so does everyone I know lol.

Although I wouldn't with the plenum off and even with the engine fully built up I do bag up anything electrical, have the engine running, use a pressure pump spray bottle thing and only use as little water as possible.

Engine gets just as wet, if not wetter, whilst driving in heavy rain IMHO.

53 Clio's & counting
Errrm...I do and so does everyone I know lol.

Although I wouldn't with the plenum off and even with the engine fully built up I do bag up anything electrical, have the engine running, use a pressure pump spray bottle thing and only use as little water as possible.

Engine gets just as wet, if not wetter, whilst driving in heavy rain IMHO.

What Fred means is it is very easy to get water under the inlet, and then it can seep into the plug recess 's inthe head (even more so if you have aftermarket leads) and this will cause alot of problems, have fixed this twice on peoples Clio's now