ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best tyre prices???

Discovery & Elise
Good evening all.
Just picked up my 197 yesterday and it's in need of new rubber all round. I'm going for PS4's what's the best price fitted anyone has had recently for these? All links, suggestions gratefully received.

The Rev.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It’s the Delivery that stops Camskill being the cheapest.

The delivery is spot on though

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
I got her tyres from tyreleader. They were considerably cheaper.

Now, usually they're a couple of years old hence the price, but as she goes through them quite fast it's not an issue.
That said, I got 2017 manufactured tyres, so cracking deal.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Good evening all.
Just picked up my 197 yesterday and it's in need of new rubber all round. I'm going for PS4's what's the best price fitted anyone has had recently for these? All links, suggestions gratefully received.

The Rev.
Also possible to use 225/45/17 size which is sometimes cheaper
Slightly wider so may give more grip and last 0.5% longer.

PH2 172
PS4`s in 225/45r17 are cheaper than PS3`s in 195 or 205/45r16`s.
Michelin are taking the piss, which why I won`t buy them.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its crazy isnt it! it must be because the size is used by loads of VAG cars.

PH2 172
Its crazy isnt it! it must be because the size is used by loads of VAG cars.

Yes, but by the same logic, 195/50r15 should cost even more as a shrinking market, unless I`m wrong, & that`s now the base model fitment a Kia ceed or Fiesta? so there is still a huge market.

Thinking about it, Fiat 500`s are 195/45r16, and there are plenty of them about, but the owner`s are probably not looking for a performance tyre.

RB Clio 182
Ive always found camskill the cheapest even with delivery on top, ive never had anywhere that delivers something so fast, silly fast every time, as prompt as santa.

Last edited by a moderator:
  PH2 172
Good evening all.

The Rev.
225/45r17 ps4 are currently £84.45 @ Camskill.
Next day delivery is not a deal killer, & negotiate a fitting deal with a gentleman from a former British colony.

Check out Formula1 online as well for tyres - in my research previously they came out surprisingly cheap, you just have to deal with the monkeys at the branch, sucking their teeth and telling you your brand new gas shocks are leaking oil (for example)...

Discovery & Elise
Well folks just to let you know the cheapest I found in the end was at Kwikfit £420.00 fully fitted. I was hoping to get under the £400 but near enough.