ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best tyre prices for 182 at the moment?

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
anyone know of any good prices for 182 tyres at the moment??

camskill.co.uk are doing 205/45R16 83V TL MICHELIN PILOT EXALTO 2 for £93

Went through event tyres this morning. Full set of exalto's £420 fitted. Guys Coming this afternoon to fit them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
grrr... just told the garage to do the tyres £104 fitted.

my tyres have lasted 11 months on the clio. i really need to sort my driving out

is this PE2 only?

just ordered a set of 4 of these Hankook V12evo tyres that a few on here have mentioned; £260 delivered from Camskill (that's 205/45/16)

182 Cup
Just had to buy a new Exalto yesterday due to a 4#*^ing pothole:mad:. However, contacted this small garage in Gateshead and they fitted me a 205 45 ZR16 83 W for £88.13:approve:. Thats the best price I've ever been quoted.

BG FF182
Got a pair of Michelin Exalto PE2's 205/45 16 V fitted with valves, balance and disposal for £205 at Kwik-Fit.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Pair of Michelin Pe2's fitted locally tomorrow , £200 all in .100 quid a tyre seems to be about average fitted .