ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best tint?

1.2 8v 60bhp
Im looking a good tint

But before anyone starts, I know how to tint, and its for my windscreen. Needs to have good heat shrinking qualities as the last stuff I got wouldnt shrink or stick

anyone know any good companies?

Thanks

1.2 8v 60bhp
12.gif

Thats not what i asked ;)

Do you go dogging or something?
Going for the letter box look?
Id like to see that argument in court - "oh but mr magistrate is my religion!"

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

1.2 8v 60bhp
tbh, i wouldnt interfere with someones thread if It was of topic, so please, keep your childishness to the playground

Chelsea tractor
HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
+ a lot

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Well i want some dark tints on the back of mine not limo then just keep the fronts legal limit, not a fan of the tinted windscreen mate sorry.

Clio 1.2 16v Dynamique
hahahahahahahaha

what's the point of that?? surely illegal anyway so therefore can't drive it so ....what's the point??

Mk2 Ph2 Clio II 1.6 16v
I just put 5% all around but the windscreen, I left that untouched...but I reckon you can use up to 35% and still have decent visibility...if you like that.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
emm, I asked a question, not for the whole forums opinions

well asking such a stupid question is going to earn them :p
why tint your front windscreen?? is dangerous, illegal, and will look w**k.
your front window already has factory tint,

also your really asking the wrong forum, tints are very chavy, and fround upon by most of cliosport,

i hope you dont have a crash because your insurance wont pay out a penny if youve been stupid enough to stick a big sticker over your front windows,

just giving you the facts.

please get HIDs and look out for small children!!

are u asking which is the best tinting brand?

or what percentage?

ive heard the police really like it when u tint your windscreen

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
are u asking which is the best tinting brand?

or what percentage?

ive heard the police really like it when u tint your windscreen

they didnt like me when i did the back ones!!

so cant imagine what theyll be about windscreen, then again i live in essex so they dont like many people

rear tints are perfectly legal, so not sure why they had a problem with that. I'm not starting an argument because that is a fact.

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
theyre legal, but it got me alot of unwanted attention,

got pulled over because i had the rear black, and the fronts right down, they made me roll them up and started asking what tints are on them, even tho there was none,

far too much attention for my liking

1.2 8v 60bhp
well asking such a stupid question is going to earn them :p
why tint your front windscreen?? is dangerous, illegal, and will look w**k.
your front window already has factory tint,

also your really asking the wrong forum, tints are very chavy, and fround upon by most of cliosport,

i hope you dont have a crash because your insurance wont pay out a penny if youve been stupid enough to stick a big sticker over your front windows,

just giving you the facts.

please get HIDs and look out for small children!!

go and sort your chaviness out, and then come back to me ;)

I was asking what is the best tint (brand wise) as I dont want to be buying rubbish.

Its not for my car, Its for a show car, so please stop with the opinions