ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best time to buy

on the look out
im still searching for a 182 or trophy budget now £7.2k do you reckon hold on til after xmas when peeps may need the money ? ive seen a few on pistonheads and here plus trader but after something tot standard for wife

clio 182 cup
im still searching for a 182 or trophy budget now £7.2k do you reckon hold on til after xmas when peeps may need the money ? ive seen a few on pistonheads and here plus trader but after something tot standard for wife
Im selling mine for £7000 if you want it its on ebay and on here let me no if your intrested and ill send you a link

u can easily get one for less than 7k now... normal 182's have dropped to almost the 5k mark now, so trophy prices may soon drop, but i wouldnt expect them to go down as far as that, imo soon as one pops up id be on it, wouldnt want to risk waiting.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
I sold my trophy in early Aug for an awesome price.

Was looking at buying 197 R27 for about 12/13K, but am waiting.

They are now 10/11K & trophy's are 6/7K.

If anyone wants to sell one let me know;)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Might be selling my 182 with Recaro's early next year, not had it for long but needs must unfortunately. I hope I don't stand to loose too much over just about six months or so!

Not in a major rush though, might wait until the summer... decisions decisions...