ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best springs

Dervvv
Right people...

to help me finish collecting everything for my car, i need a set of 60mm or 40mm springs i want it to look like der isnt much space between tyre and body of the car...

what would be the best springs and what price and were from....

please post links and photos if u have any of your car

Thanks this will be a great deal :)

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
eibach sportlines mate. just removed my 60mm g-max springs and shocks, which looked the dogs bolognese, but for performance the ride is amazing on the eibachs. if you've got the cash, www.potn.com
check my project thread for some piccies. don't 4get to post some of your own when it's done! :D

Dervvv
eibach sportlines mate. just removed my 60mm g-max springs and shocks, which looked the dogs bolognese, but for performance the ride is amazing on the eibachs. if you've got the cash, www.potn.com
check my project thread for some piccies. don't 4get to post some of your own when it's done! :D

yesh mate i am willing to spend that money but, it says it lowers the back by only 30mm? i want it to sit SLAMED like...

"Navy" N17 TWO
Sportlines will lower the non-RS Clio's more than the RS ones Steve.
IIRC it's something like 55mm on the non-sports :)