ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best shop for fast delivery

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
hi all, in need of some AF revive as my GT C4 trim restorer will not come in time for css,

question is, which place is best to buy from and delivered next day?

cheers

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I know others will disagree, but every order I've made from CYC has been delivered next day.

Every time I've ordered from them their dispatch time has been terrible, 3 days usually. Then the item comes next day.

I'm never in a rush so not too bothered but it is very poor imo.

i4D are so much better, but don't think they sell what the OP wants :(

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Every time I've ordered from them their dispatch time has been terrible, 3 days usually. Then the item comes next day.

I'm never in a rush so not too bothered but it is very poor imo.

i4D are so much better, but don't think they sell what the OP wants :(

i've seen people complaining about delivery times from cyc so i will give i4D a look.

Why not just get some Bumper Care from Halfords?

does what i want it to do, BUT it runs like my AG trim gel in the rain.
planning on doing the car tommorow , altho rain is prominant tommorow night. seen af revive to withstand rain.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i4Detailing for me. Stunning service. Never one problem.

Bumder With A Buffer
Waxamomo are another one that have always been spot on delivery wise. Although the product range wasn't great last time I used them

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
got my PB trim sealant today. rang them up this morning and they had recived my email asking for ergant dispatch and delivery. top guys ! :)

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
well, i can certainly say who i will be using the most for bits and bobs in the future.

slightly pissed off that gtec are taking a long time to send out products.....

oh well, something to look forward to

well, i can certainly say who i will be using the most for bits and bobs in the future.

slightly pissed off that gtec are taking a long time to send out products.....

oh well, something to look forward to

They sometimes have bad batches that they have to send back. Rob is very good at keeping you informed, however. And their products are well worth waiting for.

Not a 320d
I know others will disagree, but every order I've made from CYC has been delivered next day.

Im definately going to disagree and tell you to avoid them, simply because everyone else I deal with DOES send it out that day and they dont.

Elite are awesome, as are PB, I4D.