ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best product for restoring plastics?

As above I need something to restore the plastic on my 182 mirrors etc (the black bits) any recommendations? I've used back to black in the past, anything better? Ta

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Carpro Dlux if you don't want to keep re-applying every month.

AF revive if you want something a tad cheaper but needs re-applying.

UR 197 Cup
Isn't it only the oils from then peanuts in peanut butter than get rid of the polish? I'm pretty sure it is. Veg oil does the same thing :)

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
WD40 , seriously . Works much the same as peanut butter or any other product that contains some form of oil ;)

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Best product for restoring black plastics that I used on my Pug 205 is Plasticare, its on eBay. Also used it on zafira black plastics too.
Its that good it dyed grey plastic interior trim to black that matched the original black interior on my 205.

107 Track Car & C4
I got some Turtle Wax stuff that seems pretty good, do have to re-apply once a month though.