ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Price / Place for a Pressure washer

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Desperado

My Karcher is dead-

wheres the best place/ price for new-
only need the basic one not the bloody one that cleans the world....

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Another vote for nilfisk
I’ve had mine 6/7 years now.

Think I only paid £80 for it back then from screw fix

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
I had a Nilfisk C110 until very recently when it died on me (by died the section where you attach the hose came away from the body).

Replaced it with a C130 and it's so much better. Miles more powerful and makes snow foam application much faster.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nilfisk all day long had my c120 years done lots of work faultless would buy another nilfisk without hesitation.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
You can pick up refurbished ones on eBay and other places pretty cheap.

I'm pretty sure mine also came refurbed from cleanstore.

I don't know if it's still the case, but the benefit of Nilfisk over Karcher used to be the connections being metal instead of plastic.

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I got the Nilfisk c120 and it packed up this weekend.Used it last weekend fine and this weekend its dead!.no power,check fuse and wall socket,nothing.Only had it since Christmas,anyone had this problem?

Mbeau

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I got the Nilfisk c120 and it packed up this weekend.Used it last weekend fine and this weekend its dead!.no power,check fuse and wall socket,nothing.Only had it since Christmas,anyone had this problem?

Can't remember which Nilfisk model I have, but it went wrong within the warranty period. Needed a new motor, which was replaced under warranty. I was not too impressed and was a right pain to sort out. Touch wood it has been done since.