ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Polish & Wax for Black cars

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Could do with your expert advice if you would. I'm sure this has been covered before but I'm basically looking for a solid product(s) to use on black paint work (likely be applied with a MOP)..

A good Polish & Wax would be great!

Does anyone have any recommendations ? (Also what foam head would you recommend for finishing with wax?)

Last edited:
  Honda & VW
My advice is to do a search for 'Black' within this Section, been asked so many times. The same advice pops up each time with regards to products, pads etc etc

BG 182
Ive used meguars quick wax on the BG and it comes up a treat. Its easy to work with and smells wonderful.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
AF Tripple with Tough Coat over top.

I find I'm using wax less and less these days
y5adazyt.jpg

R

rhys davies

Poor boys black hole then a coat of dodo juice purple haze wax

e92 330i
Aother +1 fir black hole. I used petes 53 wax mostly, its oily and gives a nice finish. But most waxes will tbh.

e92 330i
I tend to put a wax over a sealant, as the wax is more for looks and i believe a sealant wont bond well on top of a wax.