ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Polish for Silver

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I always used autoglym super resin polish on mine, looked the nuts when it'd been done!!

106 GTi
AG Super Resin Polish and Extra Gloss Protection with P21s wax look really good on Silver

Titanium 182 full fa
Id second what Rich has said, make sure you use the AG EGP very thinly and do a few times. Would also invest in some Optimum Car Wax for inbetween washes as a top up for wax.

Titanium 182 full fa
yeh you sure do, you should really leave for 24hrs before applying wax though but the british weather sometimes doesnt allow that. You could EGP it one weekend then wax the following after a wash.

106 GTi
Yes polish, seal and then wax.

Good shout on the OCW.

Spray waxes/sealants such as Optimum Car Wax (OCW), Prima Hydro, or Duragloss Aquawax are all worth purchasing for times when you just want to washand dry as all can be used on the paint while it is wet from washing and removed while drying leaving a just detailed look.

I use one of the above each time I was my silver Pug and all work well. I give the nod to the OCW if you want to grab something like that to maintain the look between monthly waxing.