ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best place to purchase dogbone mount?

clio 16v
just wondering if any1 knows wher I can purchase an uprated dogbone mount for a valver clio? searched the ktech websit cant find anything. Any ideas?

Stock ones fine. Twise one of the rubber mounts 90degrees and its "uprated".

Stiffer ones will only wear the other mounts quicker.

clio 16v
Chris_H said:
tiger seal

cant really tell if the one thats on is screwed. bn under the car obviosly a mount is suppose to move but how much? I mean I can move the dodbone bout a cm back and forward with just one arm, I'm assuming its goosed? Just hope it's that which i causing the shaking im getting when I plant it and it's not the gearbox!

if its a loose rock then its goosed, if you have to put a bit of effort in its juts gone soft so tiger seal up the gaps will extend its life a bit and make it tight.

I have to say sometimes a dodgy dog bone is nice, the grey 1.2 my mums using (how she hates clios lol) I stuck a new dogbone on it and now you can't get reverse or 1st cleanly.