ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get...

Meg 225
So i wanna do something about my suspension but still not sure if i want to spend near 1k on suspension when i only drive the car to work and back and a few blasts on b-roads every now and then. I do want the car to sit nice on 15" but not sick low as we do have quite some speed bumps around here. I've had Koni adjustable's on my previous car and was really happy with that setup, so what's the best place to get them from? And what springs are there available other the Eibach ones as i think i want the car to be a little bit lower then most i've seen on here with Eibachs.
Or do i buy coilovers for around 500,00 max?
I've read through loads of threads but couldn't make my mind up yet so pls help me make the best choice for my situation

Inferno 182 Cup
im sure you can get coilies for a 172 at a pretty decent price, be thankful you dont own a 182 cup :( some for mine are damn expensive!

im sure you can get coilies for a 172 at a pretty decent price, be thankful you dont own a 182 cup :( some for mine are damn expensive!

Know the feeling.

If you want lower than Eibach's if you want to retain comfort you'll have to go for coilovers.
AP are good for around your price.

Meg 225
The thing is, do Koni's with eibachs handle better then coilovers at £500,-. If they do then i don't get the drop i'm looking for

260% JCW
The thing is, do Koni's with eibachs handle better then coilovers at £500,-. If they do then i don't get the drop i'm looking for

I'd say yes, Koni shocks and eibach (sportlines the lower of the 2 eibach springs) will be your best bet. Good drop, and great handling.

Meg 225
Maybe a VERY stupid question but do they drop more on Koni's then on standard shocks? And where do people order the Koni's?