ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get my car lowered

MK2 Clio
It's easy enough to do it yourself mate, if not I can give you a number of someone who will do it cash in hand

MK2 Clio
My friend called grant is a BMW mechanic and he said if you wanted he could do it for £80 at your house

No I have a blue 1.2 with 182 alloys and a motul sticker

Where bouts you from in this dump then ;)

MK2 Clio
I got a blue ph2 1.2 with White bullets, motul sticker, AutoGlym sticker and 182 alloys, I live over greenbridge but work at next by asda and go out round west

Rb 182
Ohh john Lewis or cinema?? IV think IV seen you rolling with another 1.2 that looks very similar to yours??

MK2 Clio
Cinema usually, My mate has a 1.6 the same as mine - everything I do - No matter what he goes *awww I like that* Really winds me up. You ever out at cinema?

Rb 182
I'm a greenbridge guy really, I hang around with a black supra, nurburg vxr (j666ake) and a Saxo vtr Vts conversion, I drive past you lot sometimes, I been out with Dale n that in his corsa b that things mental :) you know him??!

MK2 Clio
Yeah Dale Scaife, Monty. He comes out in his VXR sometimes now, Jake used to have a LY 182 and an evo, I find GB has too many 1.0l saxos revving engines, Jake got a saxo aswell? I thought he wrote his last one off?