ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get my 48k service in Midlands/Rugby area?

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys

As the title says, anyone know where the best place would be to go? my cars service book has previously had all but one services done at renault, but should I bother getting them to do it as I would like to spend under £150 for my service. Also anyone know what will need doing?

Maybe a 172 Cup..
If you knew Fred was BTM and was located near you, why ask the question mate:rasp:

Lionel Richie
some say, if you have work done at BTM and the boss is in a good mood, he buys you lunch, on a bad day he'll make you walk to Macdonalds

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Can u let me know how much mate gotta get mine done soon!!

Arctic Blue 182 FF
I am getting mine done by the garage I got my car from, as He is servicing it for free, all I have to do it pay for oil and filters. But If I had not been given the offer I would have used Fred, a bit of a stretch away for me though!

182cup & 172 racecar
I am getting mine done by the garage I got my car from, as He is servicing it for free, all I have to do it pay for oil and filters. But If I had not been given the offer I would have used Fred, a bit of a stretch away for me though!

Long way away lol,people drive down from Scotland and oop north to go to Fred.