ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get car set up

clio 182 turbo
I have got a clio 172 ph 1,i have just replaced all the suspension and front arms for new items ,whereis best to get the car set up.

I am located in dudley west midlands would like to book in and get it sorted in the next two weeks.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
This ^^^^ they have been racing clios in the cliocup since 2001 no one better to set up your car imo

WRX
I have got a clio 172 ph 1,i have just replaced all the suspension and front arms for new items ,whereis best to get the car set up.

I am located in dudley west midlands would like to book in and get it sorted in the next two weeks.
Do you mean geometry setup?

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Fred is great. He did my H & R's for my 172. He also did a quick trip to eibach for me as a bolt had seized and it took him ages. I then sold the car a month later and got it returned to standard.

A line are also great and have a Hunter system. I've seen a few drift cars and Evo's there etc. I was impressed with the job they did on my wife's 1 series.

182cup & 172 racecar

You haven't fitted the shocks yet.

172 Cup
Take it to A-Line in Dudley. Full Hunter setup and they will do it all in for £30 cash. I take all my cars there. It gets busy on a Saturday so get there early or be prepared to wait an hour or so to get on.