ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to get brake discs and pads in bristol area

RS172
I need to replace my discs and pads on the front of my 172 and wondering where I can get some in the bristol area?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Go to Euro car parts, buy them (dirt cheap) and then go and visit my mechanic Rob. (In soundwell)

Proper miserable grumpy fucker, but a very good mechanic. If you want his number pm me.

RS172
Go to Euro car parts, buy them (dirt cheap) and then go and visit my mechanic Rob. (In soundwell)

Proper miserable grumpy f**ker, but a very good mechanic. If you want his number pm me.
Where abouts is euro car parts?

I can fit them myself I'm a mechanic but thanks for the offer :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Euro car parts is in Filton, behind the MOD, about 1 minute from jct1 of the M32. (01179 792001)

Alternatively GSF are in the centre of Bristol, Lawrence Hill.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Where abouts is euro car parts?

I can fit them myself I'm a mechanic but thanks for the offer :)

constantly shocks me that mechanics have no idea how to source parts. You're not alone but I just can't get my head round it. How do you get parts for customers?

Clio Dynamique+ 1.4
Kwik-Fit (I feel dirty just saying it) are doing a good deal on breaks atm an you get lifetime cover/replacements, so long as you own that car. Can't go wrong.