ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for powdercoating wheels - Yorkshire

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all

I'm in need of some 18" R26 wheels powdercoating, they'll need tyres removing and new PS3'S fitting afterwards

Anywhere in Yorkshire (or close to it) that has a decent reputation, it's not a showcar so I'll consider most places that aren't backstreet shacks

Cheers

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Metal Magic

You will not be disappointed! I have been using them for years.

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Gonna get a quote from Metal Magic, what does everyone reckon

Black or dark Anthracite?

Tonyclio

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
York Powder Coating (YPC) Elvington nr York 01904 488077 or 07921 836545.

These guys have powder coated my front subframe and several other parts and made a nice of them. They have a few wheels on display inn their workshop and all look pretty good.

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Used CAS Coatings with great results. Brand new wheels so no issues with them not offering a refurb service.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
York Powder Coating (YPC) Elvington nr York 01904 488077 or 07921 836545.

These guys have powder coated my front subframe and several other parts and made a nice of them. They have a few wheels on display inn their workshop and all look pretty good.
They do sandbladting?

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
They won't remove or refit tyres tho

True, but at £1 per inch plus VAT you can throw £20 per tyre refit and removal and still save money over some other places. But like I said, my wheels were brand spanking new, albeit in four different colours (Team Dynamics eBay special :D)

JimF

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
They won't remove or refit tyres tho

True, but at £1 per inch plus VAT you can throw £20 per tyre refit and removal and still save money over some other places. But like I said, my wheels were brand spanking new, albeit in four different colours (Team Dynamics eBay special :D)