ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for geo in the SW

Ph1 172, Accord
As the title says, can anyone recommend a reputable garage that actually knows how to set up geometry properly? As close to dumfries as possible cheers.

Ph1 172, Accord
Was thinking planet performance in South Ayrshire or Progrip near Stirling, progrip seem to have good reviews but haven't heard much about planet performance, just know them from funkypower.

Ph1 172, Accord
Think I'll go with Progrip then, the drive up will be worth it for the detour on the way back haha.

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Was going to suggest progrip last night when I seen this but thought it was a bit far lol! I was in there a couple weeks ago with a clicking from the steering. Guy had a listen and said straight away it was a loose bolt so got it up on the ramps, retorqued a few bolts and the noise was gone. He didn't even take anything for it.

Will definitely be going back there to get my alignment done. Pretty sure he'll do complete custom alignment settings if you want something in particular as well.

197 Cup CC
Any one know a budget cost for geo set up at pro grip ? Kenny brown was after 240 for full geo and corner weighting which is steep albeit he is the best in the business . Try automek in EK