ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for funny stickers?

On its ass
Just in general people know what funny is so any ideas chaps, ones to do with lowness of a car being slow etc etc cheers

53 Clio's & counting
i only brake for cake!

Or the one i had when i was younger, always got pulled over for it and i never knew why:

Boot it its the pigs

lol

71070985v1083_350x350_Front.jpg

thought that was good^

Family Bus
Powered by fairydust?

God the amount of those I've seen on womens car's. Winds me up lol.

Life. Get one.

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
Make your own personal ones up.
" I speed up for horses "
" French Tarts car "
" MINI Cooper S "

BMW M4; S1000 RR
"Move Over" mirrored on the bonnet always appealed to me, but not sure the po-po would like it. Nor do I think they'd see the funny side to "You say tailgate I say slipstream"

Non word sticker wise, when I got my Tein stuff, in the box was (is) an A4 sheet of various Tein stickers, and then a few extra ones for good measure. I might stick them all on for giggles, but then I'd have to take them off and I hate taking stickers off :(

SQ5
I've got Clio sport one in the middle at the top of rear screen, KTR with an ITG one on the left and Snetterton on the Right. And a Yozzasport either side!

Will be getting rid of all except the Snetterton when the car comes back and need a comical sticker to replace!

Clio 1970000000
Used to have 'Actually, I do own the road!' on my first car but that was almost 25 years ago. Not had another since!!!!

Got the Cliosport sticker in my rear window at the top :D