ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best photography forum

Italian 3.2 V6
So I only use this for photography.. Looking to join a dedicated photography forum, any pointers on We'res good, pref a uk based forum.

Cheers.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The only forum I use is Talk photography. Some brilliant photographers on there but I don't look as much as I should really.
They seem very helpful from the times I've enquired about things.

Thats the only one I can think of really. Shame its died down on here so much. Really did used to be a busy place and its the main area I post.

This forum has died down a bit, my own presence has been somewhat slim. A new house, new Job, getting wed has taken its toll and then renovating said house has sapped all my time. I have taken the opportunity to buy some great lenses and go full frame just lacking the time to use them! A little one on the way won't help me with that either! I also have plenty of images to sort through and edit on the hdd from the few trips out I did manage in 2014!

I would give another nod to talk photography, I also like dpreview and dyxum (sony only)

Yep I'd say Talk Photography is the best general photography forum out there.

I agree with Brazo though that I just haven't been taking enough photos in recent months.

I'm doing a 365 project this year though so hopefully that'll get me taking and posting a lot more shots on here. It would be great to get this forum back to being busy in 2015.