ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best phone out there now?

Clio on SL 2118s
probably been done to death, but what is the best phone out there atm.
prob all opinion but in terms of features?
im due an upgrade and probably go onto a £30 contract, so phones will be cheaper.
n95 8gb seems to have the whole lot but my mate just got that so i want to have different.
seems a good phone but im loving touch screens atm.
samsung tocco or i900, that is coming soon, seem to be good shouts. (i900 looks better)
lg secret?

any experieces or advice?

thanks

Clio 172mk2
n95 standard , i prefer mem stick can always add a 8gig and tom tom, well i got 6gig but 8 shud fit

n96 may be due soon its debatable if it will ever though

B

Brown.

^lol.......lack of decent camera is a killer....plus its huge!! and i have an n95 lol.......... iphone and the n95 are like rs clio and type r civic lol

Mito Sportiva 135
I have the new Tocco and think it is a great little phone. Seems excellently made with a nice metal finish, good battery (averaging about 4 days with fair amount of use) decent 5mp camera (even has face detection), good web browsing, easy to text on, easy to browse on (Although not quite as slick as the iPhone in this department I admit - certainly really good still though), and menus are slick and all very quick.

I like it a lot!

Megane R26, R21 Turbo
has to be the n95 i bought mine because ive had nokias before and the n95 has a great camera, its took till now for all other brands to bring out a phone with a 5 mp camera :s so bit late really no competition when i got mine last year

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
N95 8GB is much improved over the standard N95, in much more ways than just the memory size!

Clio on SL 2118s
has to be the n95 i bought mine because ive had nokias before and the n95 has a great camera, its took till now for all other brands to bring out a phone with a 5 mp camera :s so bit late really no competition when i got mine last year

yh ive only ever had nokias, thats why im really tempted to go with another one because i know how good they are and what to expect.

N95 8GB is much improved over the standard N95, in much more ways than just the memory size!

yh ive heard they differ quite a bit.

thanks for all the help

S

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
Have my N95 8GB for about a week. Can't really get in touch with it...Any recommended fun apps or something?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I had my N95 8GB for a few days and thought it was sh*te, sent it back and left Vodafone.

Ibiswhite Audi S3 8P
But I guess it must still be a good phone. Its the no1 phone on most of the review sites and people are raving about it.
Just have to find out what that is :)