ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Non - Sport

?
reppin d ph1's bruv

P1000152.gif

P1000147.gif

For me it's a toss up between foxys old motor Nickr's and William's (granted he has an RS front bumper but the car is not a rep and it's so well modded.

More poke than viagr
I'll have to say either Wa$'s, Bifcaids or Williams...Theres plenty more nice cars aswell, just these 3 spring to mind.

...and without sounding too gay, they actually inspired me to do something to mine :eek:

Clio 172 cup
Not being funny but, why not just buy a 2 litre version? They're not expensive and doing these rubbish lookalikes that don't perform is lame. By the time you've had a shopping spree around halfords you could of bought a real one....

Not being funny but, why not just buy a 2 litre version? They're not expensive and doing these rubbish lookalikes that don't perform is lame. By the time you've had a shopping spree around halfords you could of bought a real one....

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

Petrol Blue 182.
^ insurance is a real issue with most 1.2 owners as there probly 17-19 years of age and cant afford it!?

ph3 dci100 172 rep

why is it that whenever a sentance starts 'not being funny' does it always end up being 'funny' you are being funny!its like the 'no offence' comments 'no offence mate but i personally think your car looks s**t!its offencive!

if you dont like then fair enough but your comment isn't going to be listened to and isn't needed so STFU!:rasp:

i agree with couzens that a lot of it is down to the fact people cant afford sports cos of age etc i got my 172 when i was just about to turn 21 i could've got one sooner as i have a fairly well paid job but thats not the case for a lot of young students etc so stop being unfair and ruining a perfectly good thread with narrowminded comments!

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172

why is it that whenever a sentance starts 'not being funny' does it always end up being 'funny' you are being funny!its like the 'no offence' comments 'no offence mate but i personally think your car looks s**t!its offencive!

if you dont like then fair enough but your comment isn't going to be listened to and isn't needed so STFU!:rasp:

i agree with couzens that a lot of it is down to the fact people cant afford sports cos of age etc i got my 172 when i was just about to turn 21 i could've got one sooner as i have a fairly well paid job but thats not the case for a lot of young students etc so stop being unfair and ruining a perfectly good thread with narrowminded comments!

+1000000, nobodys asking you to have a non-sport, and nobodys saying theyre better than sports, however most the clios on here are not imitating clio sports, so what are you trolling about??

if you dont like non-sports, why are you even looking in this thread??

or are you really just trolling??

None
I love androids car, think it would look better with the centre caps though

And the business with buying a sport
When i was 17 to insure a 172 would have been 18k+, not only that but theres the maintenance, and the fact id probably kill myself, 17 year old in a 2.0 thats just idiotic. Dickhead!

Coiley'd Clio PH2
N!CK R - His old car was pretty damn nice have to admit...

Good to see the old motor still gets mentioned.
Yea, unfortunately its been sold on now. Sold to a good mate of mine though so ill make sure he gets signed up to CS soon.

My fav pics of 'er

3625120573_d1681f1bee_b.jpg

DSC_1808.jpg

More poke than viagr
s**t i forgot about couzens! Love your car too, its gorgeous! sry i forgot :eek:

Yep insurance is a killer for me, im only just 18, only got a part time job, and just started uni, so theres no way i could afford the insurance on a sport. I'd rather spend a few hundred quid on this and keep it for a few years tbh :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Stance has changed since these pics tho wider and a tad bit of camber at the rear.

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7682.jpg

IMG_7718.jpg

fresh y0!

i like to many to list tbh, but there all different styles. Very first influence was a black dutch clio and then ross did his car n i was gutted as he bought the wheels i wanted anyway to name a few, Ross's Ph1, Couzens Ph1, Brembo's old bus, nick p's, foxy's, williams theres loads more

Low 'n' Slow

low and slow is how i roll

TT QS
5.jpgmy 1.4. crap blackberry camera unfortunately.
in the process of getting 172 alloys.
hope y'all dont hate it too much lol