ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Mods for 172???

Ph2 172
Hi there guys, Next week i am gonna be purchasing myself a 172 cup :D ....
I dont really know much about them and what parts to throw on for good power gains..
Could anybody just give me a few tips on maybe best exhaust to go for.. and best air induction? i have heard rumours about v6 airboxs???
Are these stealth systems good for power?,

Ph2 172
O yes ive seen those matched inlets, i was wondering whether i do my own or just buy one off ktec?? They fairly good for more power??

Ph2 172
Im from Birmingham.. Is ktec the best route to go down for all my bits??? i have been looking at there site, im unsure as to whether to get a K-tec Stealth or a yozzasport????

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I'd steer clear of Angelworks after some stories I've read on here recently. JMS or Ktec are best for matched inlets.

same with most places though everyone knows of bad storys from most of the companys on here, all you got to do is look in the traders /dealers section lol

just said angelworks as they are closer personally i would be going to k-tec or jam-sport

Jamsport do inlets on an exhange basis for 138. Then buy an RSTuner for 170 ish, remap and then sell it on for 100.

Only cost you 208 if you fit them yourself, or if you take it to birchdown they can fit them for around 50.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Jamsport do inlets on an exhange basis for 138. Then buy an RSTuner for 170 ish, remap and then sell it on for 100.

Only cost you 208 if you fit them yourself, or if you take it to birchdown they can fit them for around 50.

All this + a Yozzasport Race system and a Espace V6 airbox.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Yep, it's a box you plug in, and together with your laptop you can remap the car. Well worth it!
Whereabouts in Birmingham are you based?

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Yes mate, as soon as it's not a daily driver :)

Have you got one fitted yet? or have you been out in Richy22 172?

I dont have one but would also love one after mine isnt a daily driver :) I went for a blast in richy's, awesome system imo.