ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best mod

Clio 172
I had a mate fit a phase one metal ball knob to my 172 phase two today and now has the shift feel of my old DC2 integra its perfect, why didn't Renault use this on the phase 2's or any new motors... my 225 had the biggest knob ever (not me) before anyone comments....:rasp:

Reccomend it chaps, either that or a 3rd party shifter.

Stagecoach Ticket
in the ph1 you have a sticker showing you were the gears are as the round knob doesnt have any marking on it. The ph2 knob has they same layout stuck on the top of it. Nah unfortunatly not as nice as the honda ones

Clio Sport 172
yeah everyone always comments on my standard gear knob on the ph1, imo they look and feel great.
and the sticker on the window is quality so french

Clio 172
No sticker with mine, but agree it just feels the best, does go quite well with the grey parts of the interior. Least its not polished like some max power thing

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
I love the ph1 gearknob, my mate had one on his old 1.2 and it now just sits in his cupboard as it won't fit his hyundai...I've been pleading with him to sell to me for months and he won't! It's just gathering dust :(

I have a richbrook one which I like but I'd still fancy the ball if I could get my hands on one...any ideas where to try? He got his from Renault but I've tried calling them and they're useless!

Nickw88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW F82 M4
Got this pic from google...same as the one I have

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 25