ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best lowering springs for 182 04 reg??

Clio Sport 182
Hi i just wanted to know what are the best brand lowerings springs for my clio sport 182 because i cant afford coilovers? And what size are the standard clio sport alloys are they 17s? Thanks Liam:)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've ordered eibach sportlines for my 172 as there allot of good words to say about this product, should be here early next week and got a massive shock on my insurance on how much extra they want

Clio Sport 182
Ok thanks lads il have a look now, how low can you go with them so they dont cause problems abt 40mm?

S

Ste King 182

sportlines for the ride, 40mm apex for the drop ive got apex on mine people on here say there too harsh but there not to bad imo !! got pics if you want them posting on here?

T

tomstyle172

hah yeahmate will give you a race get the v6 airbox to give the engine some power haha;)

182 FF Arctic
I had sportlines on my 182 & then changed them for apex because i liked the stance they give but after a couple of weeks i went back to the sportlines which are a lot better handling by far imo