ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Laser Gun Detector

BMW M3 - For Sale!

Im looking for a camera detector for around £300 that is good for everything including laser gun detection. Could anyone help me out as all devices are the same to me!

Ive been looking at the Snooper S4 Neo or the new Road Angel (£100 more) but Im willing to listen to any comments from you guys so fire away!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Snooper S4 Neo is good, but no way worth the money.

I would be looking at spending the extra on either a Origin B2 (OR B2 SOLO)

And also looking at the Road Angel 2

Drop me a PM if you need more details.

From the many i have sold on the forum and elsewhere, the B2s and RA2s are very closely matched and the only choice you need to make is looks wise heheh

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Both the RA2 and B2 are good for laser.

The RA2 u can get an optional laser unit to go on ur front bumper, (where the cops target) if u need it to be more specific.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Quote: Originally posted by Carl_RT on 17 January 2005

Go for the B2!!

Hass customer service is spot on!! :D

Carl

P.s do we get commission if we recommend you! ;)
PMSL !!!!

No u just dont get any problems with ur B2 ;)

*puts wire snips back*

Golf GTD

my dad has got one and it is the b****cks. really clear audible warnings.

only thing is, i heard that if ur targeted by a laser its already too late, because the laser is too quick.

i know my mum was using it (another good point, it is transferable really easily between cars), and the laser alert went off. She wasnt breaking the speed limit, but it was a scary warning heh.

Id reccomend a Road Angel 2 if you can afford it mate, also just remembered the customer service is spot on. Dads cable to the cigarette lighter was faulty, he phoned up in the later afternoon, next morning a new cable had arrived. A true testament to a good company.

BMW M3 - For Sale!

hmmm...

sounds good but the laser thing is the main reason i want one! is there anything you can buy to add on to it to alert that lasers are in use (before they use one on your car)?

yeh ra2 is good, but there customer service is IMHO going down hill, i have a faulty unit (this is my third one )and they want me to send it to them so they can check it !!

307 diesel & 1.2 TCE Clio

Get a RA2 or a Snooper S4, i really wouldnt worry about getting just a laser detector. Reason being, 99% of the time, when the police fire the laser at you, YOUR DONE:sick:. Unless you can react and get to the speed limit in 0.8s:eek:.