ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Insurance For A 172

2001/51 SPORT 172(LEEDS)
Hi boys/girls:D

just got my renewal through for insuring the rs 172/51 plater
and its 600 notes fully comp which i think is steep for 6 years no claims bonus and 30 going on 31 with never any points or accidents thought it was dear but at the moment with the ones ive checked online it seems to be the cheapest,

can anybody recommend any brokers/insurer and how much is yours ?

cheers

Golf R/Leon FR
try adrian flux, or greenlight insurance, if you join cliosport as a member you get discount from greenlight.

im currently with adrian flux, paying £770 23yrs old, 3yrs ncb.

had a quote from greenlight for next yr for £590.

172 Cup, Clio 197
I'm with bell in the mrs' name, me named driver, shes been driving 6yrs with 2yrs ncb. I've been drivng 18 mths and were both 26, £430 with bell fc

RenaultSport Clio 182 CUP
Hiya

Got insurance on my 182 with "Performance Insurance" at the back of Max Power and was £300 cheaper than every one else :0) Also try www.confused.com as got a few decent quaots off them as well

172 Cup
chrisn01 said:
Hiya

Got insurance on my 182 with "Performance Insurance" at the back of Max Power and was £300 cheaper than every one else :0) Also try www.confused.com as got a few decent quaots off them as well

Doesn't it concern you that they were out the back of Max Power and so much cheaper than all the rest?

911 carrera 2, Yamaha R6
I pay £800 from direct line and I have no no-claims bonus and an SP-30

DC5
Privilege are meant to beat any renewal quote if you have 4yrs NCB or more.

I am with them. I have just had my quote come through. I am 22, 5 years NCB, and if I have protected NCB my quote is only £591.

ST
My own policy, 182 valued at 14k, 21, 0NCB, accident declared (when i had my dynamique), garaged, mum on policy as named driver 10k a year £1200 fully comp, not bad IMO.