ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best insurance company?

Honda & VW
I just wanted to know who people highly recommend when it comes to motor insurance on 1#2's?
Currently with Adrian Flux (found them to be sh#t)

I'm not necessarilly talking about price but service/cover quality etc is a must

182 Cup
Adrian Flux are a broker not an insurance company. I've found Greenlight to be a better broker.

E92 M3
bell was mine. but tbh i dont thin there is a "best" insureance company cos everyone has different cheapest quotes

Fiesta ST-2
Adrian flux offered me a crap renewal get a quote from greenlight and use it against them on the phone they should be able to beat it. Saved me 4-500 quid on the renewal

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Brentacre - The staff are always interested in the car and have a knowledge of mods as well. Service is always spot on with them as well whenever I have spoken to them.

Brentacre - The staff are always interested in the car and have a knowledge of mods as well. Service is always spot on with them as well whenever I have spoken to them.

+1

Just added an exhaust to my policy, 30 second phone call and it was added with no charge.

Honda & VW
Anyone deal with Direct line or Tesco? i used to be with Tesco when i first started driving and they were pretty good but that was years ago.

Nissan 350z
I always found DirectLine to be the cheapest without declaring mods. Just got a quote from Greenlight and thats £120 cheaper WITH mods declared!

Im deffinately going to be getting Flux to match this or ditching them in Nov.

Clio 172 Flamer
direct line for me. Ive used them for 3 years now and they are the cheapest ive ever found. Im 23 with a few points :eek: had both my trophy and mk1 valver insured for 1400 ful comp.

Clio 172
I am currently with Admiral and tbh i've never had any problems with them. swapped my car 5 times since december and never been any difficulties