ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best HT leads for cup!

Megane Trophy, Golf
Hi guys, anyone got an idea of whts the best HT leads for the price for the cup!

mine still got the original ones on! whats the average lifespan of them? :cool:

cheers

Stock are fine unless they break.

If you want more power the intake manifold work for £160 is much better than any other mods I can think of (depends on the car though).

Megane Trophy, Golf
edde said:
Stock are fine unless they break.

If you want more power the intake manifold work for £160 is much better than any other mods I can think of (depends on the car though).

So just replace the manifold! who do i get them from? i phoned renault up for a price on the HT leads and they wanted over 100 quid for the standard ones. you know any other makes? cheers mate ;)

172cupwizard said:
So just replace the manifold! who do i get them from? i phoned renault up for a price on the HT leads and they wanted over 100 quid for the standard ones. you know any other makes? cheers mate ;)
No idea of anyone else no point there are fine.

You need to talk to BenR on here £160 i think he charges I think he has them on exchange you take your manifold off stick one he's modied on and you get some more power. Tunning the engine isn't good value though.