ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best hoover for interior??

MINI Cooper S
My mam n dads Dyson is shite! takes me fuckin ages to do everything, it just doesn't seem to suck hard enough! (i can see some dirty outcomes from this thread :|)

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
My mam n dads Dyson is s**te! takes me f**kin ages to do everything, it just doesn't seem to suck hard enough! (i can see some dirty outcomes from this thread :|)

Yeah i used my Dyson on my clio yesterday, it took bloody ages, and i still didn't get all of it up:dapprove:

106 GTi
Dysons are shite!

The old chap owns an electrical shop selling Vacumn Cleaners - Henry or George is where it is at

mk4 golf gttdi180
ive got a miele it sucks like no other vacume lol :rasp: otherwise a wetvac cant be beat for durability ive also got one for cleaning mycarpets and a steamer is handy gets scuffs off

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
it's not the sucking power i have probs with, it's the attachments.

i admit i use the dyson on mine , but recommend summert like a vax to wash and go kind of thing :approve:

Last edited: