ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best handling stdV40mmV60mm

for a mk1 rt, which is best overall?

std cos its how the car left the factory and they dint do all that research and development for nuffin or

lowered 40mm cos still good ride but lower C.O. gravity, or

60mm for ultimate go-cart handling?

assuming the camber/trackling was sorted and lowered with new dampers

thanx for help/opinions

Meg on pistonheads £6995

Ive got 40mm drop on a new shape and massive improvement in french rolly-polly lean

theres a double bend on the way to work - it leaned more at 50mph B4 than it does at 65 now!!

Im sure youll get loads of slam it comments, but me thinks 40 is a v.good compromise cos ride still good but firm.

BB were only £122 all in...

60mm for ultimate go kart grip. Not handling. Its only when you start setting up your car it will actually handle better, but generally a rule is the stiffer it is the less friendly it will be on the limit.

-Rob

Hi, I just want to know if it is ok to just lower the springs without changing the suspensions? So will it do any harm to the factory suspension or to the car??? Because I read many threads about lowering spring, but not sure if they change their suspensions as well...

Cheers