ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best fitting aftermarket 182 exhaust?

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
No problem, it'll be doing a 370 mile trip back down to Portsmouth on the following Sunday that should give it a blast through.

Last edited:

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Group buy for the Yozza system seems to be struggling, thought that list would have been filled quickly.......

AAS FTW (famous last words) watch this space :p

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Group buy for the Yozza system seems to be struggling, thought that list would have been filled quickly.......

AAS FTW (famous last words) watch this space :p

Well i don't see a 3month waiting list for an exhaust from yozza.

Waiting lists FTW!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
^^^ Hopefully - 3" slash cut pipes should fill the bumper cuts nicely - anyone else noticed how the time on the web page is an hour behind or is it just me ! any way time for bed.

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
^^^ Hopefully - 3" slash cut pipes should fill the bumper cuts nicely - anyone else noticed how the time on the web page is an hour behind or is it just me ! any way time for bed.

Just you dude, mine says the right time hahaha!

night

clio 200 F4Rt
BTB

There is no better exhaust manufacturer in the UK.

If its good enough for Prodrive, Coparo etc etc, its good enough for a clio! :D

fad

Clio 182 FF
BTB

There is no better exhaust manufacturer in the UK.

Simpsons
Hayward and Scott

Wont get much change from £1500 from them tbh.

Mate has a Simspson Exhaust made up for his XE on Throttle boddies the thing is a work of art.

fad

Clio 182 FF
picture_0411.jpg

picture_0402.jpg

Example of a Simpsons exhaust hope Mr Dallas doesn't mind me posting the pic wish I could afford one for the clio :(

a thirsty one
btb gets my vote, it almost fitted itself and was perfectly lined up.

slotted in and sits in tailpipes perfect and sticks out just enough. best bit of kit ever had.

LY 200
btb gets my vote, it almost fitted itself and was perfectly lined up.

slotted in and sits in tailpipes perfect and sticks out just enough. best bit of kit ever had.

I take it like the AAS's these are fairly pricey though?

Im only really looking to spend between £350 and £400 on a system tbh!

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I take it like the AAS's these are fairly pricey though?

Im only really looking to spend between £350 and £400 on a system tbh!

Seems pricey but that's including vat and they supply all the brackets and fit the exhaust unlike others where you have to buy the brakets seperately and fit it yourself (which is good if you're fairly competent and have got the tools - more cost)so don't think there will be a great deal difference in the final price seeing as most places are selling the exhaust brackets for £20 each including K-Tec unless you can get them cheaper else where. The bold price most advertise is excluding vat and the full price tends to be in a smaller/none bold font.

Obviously if you don't live local then there's the cost of petrol and incidentals such as motorway prices for food...........

LY 200
^^^Its not bad mate but still more than i want to pay really and with the travelling etc it'll be even more!

Anyone know much about powerflow? A nearly new 2nd hand ones come up and it looks a treat (nice and subtle) but iv always thought of powerflow being abit boy racerish!? Never owned one mind so it would be good to here opinions on this brand!

The only other brand that i discovered today do a cat back is Piper which im looking at as i was very impressed with the cat back i had on my old 16v/hybrid which sat beautifully when compared with other brands and the sound was just right! I take it different model could come in different mind so anyone any exp with there 182 crack?