ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best exhaust??

S2 106 GTI
Look out for second hand ones, there seems to be loads for sale recently. Scorpion 192 exhaust is nice. Also cheap too! I was debating selling my orbisoud to free up some extra cash, but I'll be asking alot more than £300 plus I don't think I could due to the noise it makes! :evil:

Roadster Coupe
What ever you do, do not buy a Milltek!!!! Worst 1s to buy, rubbish welds on them and fall apart easy. had one on my Cooper S and R26 and both systems fell apart after a few months.

Dynamic S Dci 106
Got Scorpion 192 exhaust on mine, cant complain. Better design than the original, has a support bar welded where the join on mine failed ( at the join to the CAT) on the original Renualt exhaust, so looks as though they spend more time thinking about the design than Renault.

Roadster Coupe
I only bought my system for the Cooper S about 4 months ago. Even tho its got a lifetime warranty, it still annoying when the welds crack or my case on the R26, the whole thing actual fell off.

its got a lifetime warranty anyway so no worries. there are better now anyway

Roadster Coupe
Dont get me wrong, Millteks sounds awsome, just ive had alot of bad experience with them so have lost confidence.