ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Door Speakers?

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Well the time has come to do away with the frankly awful Sony Explode rear speakers that are just distorting something rotten.

I need some ideas as to what the best speakers are to replace them with.
Infinity? Alpine? Other?
Looking at a budget of about £50-60.....any suggestions?

Cheers!

renault clio 172 2002
well ive got some rockford fosgate punch they sou8nd really good but not too powerfull but if its power you want you need bigger speakers than the size in the door i dont know much about clios but i do know a bit obout sound as i used to install night clubs sound systems

"Navy" N17 TWO
What have you got in the front?

The last thing you want is more sound comming from the rear than the front-end

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
my mate got some boston acoustics speakers, the dog b****cks mate, sound awesome.

not sure on the price though, think they cost about £100?

172 mk2 Iceberg
iv got some Infinity i could loose to you

but tbh i think its sound best with just front soundstage only

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i have better speakers in the rear of my car as i like the sound to be slightly biased to thr back...

i think its just me though.

Clio 182
I can second the ground Zero speakers being good! I have the Uridium ones 13cm with cross overs in my rear and they sound lovely, should only be about £80 aswell!