ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best dent removal company in Coventry/West Midlands?

2003 172 Cup
I've got a palm sized dent right on the front lip of the bonnet where the last owner closed it too hard. Anyone have any good experiences with bodyshops/moble dent guys around the Cov area? There's also a few car park dings I might have removed while I'm at it.

Auto dent care halesowen, I work for Chipsaway he does all our dents and is best I seen

Dent Tech UK does all the dents for chips away in cov and then they charge 3 X more!

Steve charged me £65 to go round the whole car that included 4/5 in rear quarters, 3/4 on doors and bonnet dents

2003 172 Cup
If they're Steve's prices, I'm going to have a field day. Got a serious bonnet dent and over 10 car park dings I want smoothed out.

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Amazing.
where will he go? I work In kenilworth so would be good to have him pop over to my work and have a go

2003 172 Cup
Amazing.
where will he go? I work In kenilworth so would be good to have him pop over to my work and have a go

I'm pretty certain he'll go out that far. He was a really great guy, removed several extra dings just because it was going to bother him if he left them. Took real pride in his work, which was great to see. He's be definitely worth a call.