ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Current Deal for an N97

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
The Girlfirinds phone contract is coming to an end and she has decided she wants an N97, I said get an iPhone but she doesn't like to much touch screen action,

She's looking to pay around £35 and would like plenty (possibly unlimited) texts, Unlimited internet and some minutes (Doesn't call too much)

Currently on t-mobile but not too fussed if she has to swap providers,

Suggestions??

Cheers
Andy.

My mates got one on voda, think its £40 for unlimited internet and texts. Unsure on the minutes but its at least 600.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
18 Months with T-Mobile I believe......I've told her to search around for a good deal with any provider and approach T-Mobile with it to se if they can match or better it.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Cheers Kerry..... I'll no doubt have to go with her and haggle to see what else they can do.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I keep telling her to go iPhone but she doesn't want it so offered my K850i as a swap but she also didn't want that Lol,

What else do you recommend Tom??

'52 clio 1.2 16V
Have said it in a few threads lately but am loving my HTC Hero. Didnt find the touch screen easy at first but now can't imagine not having a touch screen phone.

I know the retentions team at t-mobile are able to offer a 18 month G2 touch (htc hero) contract for about £30 with 800 mins, unlimited txt and 3gb internet allowance; with the phone for free aslong as you agree to sign up for insurance (£6.99 a month) that you can cancel for free straight away.

Really depends what she actually wants the phone to have/do?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Gf ended up going with the N97 as where we live there is Crap O2 and Orange coverage and the iPhone is not on T-Mobile or Vodafone yet.