ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best colour 182

Artic Blue 182
i carnt decide which one to get!!!

racing blue looks a nice colour but a bit of a girls colour??

artic blue or black with orange with it maybe?

racing blue to me looks the best?

also the alloys on the 182 cup and normal 182 i no its the colour but is there anything different?

Disastra Coupe
Is it only me who thinks Petrol Blue looks a bit... dunno, boring lol.

I'm a big fan of RB tbh. But if you want something which is going to be awesome fun to clean go for LY.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Petrol blue is really nice in the flesh. Someone near me has one. Parks outside my house during the school run. It's mint.

Disastra Coupe
Petrol blue is really nice in the flesh. Someone near me has one. Parks outside my house during the school run. It's mint.

It really has to look better in the flesh than it does in photo's because from all the pic's i've seen they just look really boring lol.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
It really has to look better in the flesh than it does in photo's because from all the pic's i've seen they just look really boring lol.

It's like alien green in that in photos it's shite but in real life is actually very nice.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Petrol blue, not because it is the best colour but for the exclusivity.

One came up for sale a couple of weeks after i bought mine, was gutted :(