ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

BEST/CHEAPEST website to buy ICE stuff - speaker/HU/amps etc etc

GW Clio 200
as title, can any of you guys recommend me a good site? i want to buy alpine HU/bluetooth equipment, speakers, amp etc etc. i would prefer to buy this stuff from the guys where i am gonna take car for fit (carsound m`bro) but i just want to know how much they SHOULD be charging me for the supply. If they quite a bit dearer obv. will be buying from recommended website. thanks in advance chaps...

Ibiza FR
caraudiosecurity.com

got all of mine from there as they seemed to be the cheapest generally. very good service and products!

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Caraudiocentre are cheap anyway and if you go into the shop and are buying a few bits they usually give a pretty decent discount :)

Megane 225 F1
extreme audio is a good site. i bought a headunit, amp, sub, speakers, wiring kit, fascia from car audio security all at the same time. was very cheap but i got all of the parts at different times and i even had to ring up to find out where the amp was and it turned out they had 4got to put it in the box tht they had sent the headunit and wires in. if your going to buy bulk i wudnt recomend them unless you dont mind waiting 2 weeks. but they are very cheap :p

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
When I was into my Audio, I ordered all my JL stuff from Bass junkies as they were a good 10% cheaper than anyone else!