ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best cheapest way to lower my 182 ff for road use

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Guys,

I want to fit some turinis and then lower the car on the lowest budget possible but still want a comfortable ride, not hard!

What is the best options to go for?

I would like to spend 300 quid, so may have to scout second hand parts.

Cheers
George

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Also what is a sensible height to go for? I love the look of christophers car. Will i deffo need trophy turinis?

Arctic Blue 182 FF
Cheers Fred, well I will go a bit higher than that. I do like the idea of coilovers, are they harder in ride comfort than springs? Soz for all the questions.

DCi 100
When you go as low as that you have to avoid any sort of large object in the road. Scrapping subframe on speedbumps and next to impossible to get up any sort of curb with a splitter on!

'Comfortable' ride is not that low! Been in a cup with the springs as mentioned, decent ride height and comfort wise was great for the road. Handled pretty well too.