ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Cheap Tablet

A ANIMAL
Alright gays?

My old dear is after a tablet of some sort. She wont get the use out of anything top end so whats the best on budget

Looking at around £150.00 - All options welcome

:cool:

Rav4
Nexus 7, without a doubt.

So many people are buying the Galaxy versions, but you're better off with the Nexus 7

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Typing with work gloves FML.

They start new at 160 I think so your best off paying the extra for a new one, least then you will get full warranty with it.

RX7 FD
Wait a month or so until after the Google IO conference. The Nexus 7 is rumoured to be getting a facelift and possibly some price changes!

But I would also vote Nexus 7...!

RX7 FD
Not heard much about the Nexus 10 though. As it was released a good few months after the 7 so a major facelift might not be announced.

Although I am expecting a mobile data enabled version of the 10, just like they did 4/5 months after the 7's release.

Bumder With A Buffer
Only thing to watch out for is the NExus 7 screen flicker. Mine does it and its annoying as hell. Can't be arsed to send it back though...should really